Our Company offers a complete line of genetic services customized to suit your objectives whether for embryos or live breeding stock. We are able to communicate with you in your choice of English or French. Although we market predominately from the Holstein breed, we have experience with all the major dairy and beef breeds.
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Genetic Consultation with our clients to develop programs and specifications meeting their criteria for elements such as index, type, production, components, cow families, bloodlines, red or black, age, etc.
- Sourcing embryos, donors, elite bulls and heifers from both the Canadian and American populations
- Leading herd visitation tours and providing selection assistance or conducting the selection for the buyer
- Price negotiation for embryos and live cattle
- Reports on donor/embryo availability
- Administering donor contracts for progeny and/or embryos
- Coordinating embryo recovery and pre-shipment assembly
- Managing all testing, quarantine and government health certification required for live cattle or embryo export
- Providing all of the documentation required for export such as commercial invoices, packing lists, airway bills, permits and donor pedigrees
- Payment to suppliers
- Arranging insurance if required
- Organizing transportation logistics and all related administration